We gladly accept returns. If any return is clearly the result of an error on our part, no fees of any kind will be assessed, including freight charges.
We don't like sending items out that need to be returned as much as you don't like having to return something. So please acquaint yourself with this Return Policy and ensure the accuracy of your order.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting customer service via telephone or through our Return Authorization Form
Items that are not eligible for return, and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Items that were special ordered on your behalf
- Items that have been used or installed. (If the item has to be sent to the factory for testing your refund may take up to 60 days.)
- Any item or product missing the serial number or UPC code, including but not limited to products with damaged or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Equipment (Sometimes special arrangements can be made concerning equipment; please call our office to review your situation)
- Items that are Gas-Powered, contain flammable liquids, or are Aerosol products
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts
All returns are subject to a 10%, or $20 restocking fee, whichever is greater. Original internal shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund. Return requests must be made within 14 days of the shipment date. Equipment is not returnable. Sometimes special arrangements can be made concerning equipment. Please call our office to review your situation.
In the event we sent you an item that was clearly our error (you ordered an element and we sent a case of china), we will pay for all shipping costs associated with the shipment to your location and back to our warehouse and there will be no restock fees.
Concerning replacement parts ordered over the telephone, please understand, that merely providing a model & serial number will not guarantee accuracy. Factory supplied documentation is sometimes flawed. Because of this, we are not responsible for the accurate identification of parts (nor any other parts distributor that we've found). As equipment ages, parts change, and parts manuals are not updated by the manufacturer. Therefore, if a part needs to be returned to the factory and we were not provided an accurate part number by our customer, then the customer may be responsible for any factory restock fees and freight charges (we will do everything in our power to prevent this of course). This policy is an industry standard.
We are unable to accept unauthorized returns. Please make sure to contact us BEFORE returning an item. Please note that we are unable to issue a credit for any shipping costs associated with the delivery and/or the return of items.
Detailed Return Procedure
Our return procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Contact us by phone. Announce you'd like to return an item. Be ready to provide the following information in your e-mail or to a customer service representative:
- Your Company Name (if applicable)
- Your Name
- Order Number
- Item Number of item(s) to be returned
- Condition of the items to be returned
- Complete or Missing pieces/parts
- Undamaged or Damaged
- Reason for Return Request
- Was the part installed?
Step 2: We will issue you a ship to location and a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number - YOU MUST OBTAIN THIS NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING YOUR PRODUCT. The goods associated with this RMA number must be post marked within 7 days of the numbers issuance.
Step 3: Please make sure to clearly mark your RMA number on the shipping label of your package. Please do not write your number directly on your box - only on the shipping label.
Step 4: We are not responsible for items that do not arrive at our warehouse. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you ship your package in a way that allows you to track the shipment, and obtain a proof of delivery.
Step 5: Once an item has been received at the warehouse, it can take up to 5 business days to process the receipt of the item. Once processed, it can take up to 5 business days to initiate a credit to your account. Once a credit has been initiated, it can then take your credit card company up to 5 business days to apply the credit to your account. You can check on the status of your return at any time by contacting us by phone or logon to your account and review account status for this reference.